We’re really into lists right now. It’s how we get through the day. So, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite parents on Instagram— the super cool photo-sharing, filter-focused social network. If you’re not on Instagram yet, we highly recommend it and if you are, follow us! You can find our account @minimagazine.
20 Instagram Parents You Should Be Following
1. Stacey Bendet, Founder and Designer of Alice + Olivia
@alice_olivia. Bold mama Bendet’s account is full of fun photos that run the gamut of design, fashion, beauty, funny favorites, and food.
2. Ali Landry
@alilandry. Our summer cover mom’s account follows her adventures in motherhood and around the world.
3. Amy Atlas, Entertaining Expert and Sweets Stylist
@amyatlas. Atlas’ super sweet photos document her foodie faves and drool-worthy recipes.
4. Brooke Burke Charvet, Founder of ModernMom.com and Host of Dancing with the Stars
@thebrookeburke. A journey through the modern mom’s busy California life of fashion, beauty, and fitness.
5. Clare Vivier, Designer of the fabulous fold-over clutch
@seevivier. Chic mother of one, Clare Vivier’s account offers a peek into her inspiration and fashion-forward experiences as a designer.
6. Christiane Lemieux, Founder of DwellStudio
@dwellstudio. An inside look at all of the classically vibrant DwellStudio pieces, fabrics, happenings, and stores.
7. Elizabeth Thorp, Owner of Poshbrood.com
@poshbrood. The smart travel site for parents boasts an Instagram account full of well-traveled photos and worldly eye candy.
8. Emily Jackson, Blogger at EmandTayJackson.com
@emilyjackson31. Sister of Rachel Parcell, blogger at ThePinkPeonies.com, Emily Jackson snaps photos of her adorable mini fashionista and ensembles found on her blog. We’re big fans!
9. Gretta Monahan, Beauty and Style Expert and Frequent Contributor to the Rachael Ray Show (Not to mention Mini Magazine as well!)
@grettam. Just what a style maven’s feed should be. Fashion and beauty-based with a chic splash of travel and food.
10. Jamie Grayson, Baby Gear Expert at TheBabyGuyNYC.com
@thebabyguynyc. He may not be a parent, but he’s got his finger on the pulse of the hottest products in the industry.
11. Jessica Shyba, Blogger at MommasGoneCity.com
@mommasgonecity. Shyba’s feed is mommy chic and full of artsy photos following her life with three kids in the city.
12. Katherine Kallinis Berman and Sophie Kallinis Lamontagne, Owners of Georgetown Cupcake
@katherinesophie. Now that Katherine is a mommy-to-be, the delicious Instagram photos are even sweeter! Follow for a cupcake overload and snaps from their various bakery locations.
13. Michelle Smith, Founder and Designer at Milly by Michelle Smith and Milly Minis
@millybymichelle. With a line for minis you can’t go wrong, but we adore all things Milly! Her fun, flirty designs can be seen in her fabulous feed along with many more of the designer’s fashion favorites.
14. Mrs. Lilien, Author and Blogger at MrsLilien.com
@mrslilien. We are obsessed with the Mrs! She’s a mother of two and advocate for all things bold, bright, and cheeky. Her blog and Instagram feed are an absolute must-follow!
15. Rebecca Minkoff, Designer at Rebecca Minkoff
@rebeccaminkoff. Her photos are edgy and downtown chic, just like her designs.
16. Samantha Yanks, Editor in Chief of Gotham and Hamptons Magazines and Host of The Scoop with Samantha
@samanthayanks. She’s a personal favorite of ours for her luxe finds and insider scoop. Follow her feed for snapshots of the finer things in life— products, treats, locales, and accessories.
17. Tori Spelling, Crafty Mama, Designer of Little Maven and Mommy in Chief at EdiTORIal
@torispelling. A truly proud parent feed comes from the Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood star. And if you’re a big fan of Craft Wars on TLC, you’ll love her DIY tips and tricks.
18. Rent the Runway, Couture Rental Gurus
@rent_the_runway. Run by two fabulous women—one a new mom— Rent the Runway’s Instagram photos boast their glamourous inventory.
19. Alexandra Wilson, Co-founder of Gilt Groupe
@giltalexandra. Follow this mama for a behind-the-scenes look at the woman who helped build the thriving Gilt shopping empire.
20. Jill Kargman, Author Extraordinaire
@jillkargman. She’s sassy and we love her for it. For a good time, click follow on this hilarious mom of three. Laughs to follow, we promise.
Instagram photo courtesy of VentureBeat.